What's in this post? Click Here...
Perfect Kids Valentine’s Day Gift Box ideas
Valentine’s Day is soon approaching and it seems to be that more and more common that people are treating their children to a Valentine’s Day Gift aswell as their partner. It is something I have always done. I think Valentine’s is a day all about love, so why not show your love for your kids or your friends too on this day. Galentine’s Day events are fast becoming popular, with afternoon teas or brunches you can share with your Gals on Valentines, so why not make up a Galentines Day Gift box to show a friend you care?
Below are some simple ideas to put together a Kid’s Valentines Gift Box treat for your beloved children, and can be easily adapted for a partner or a friend on Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Gift Box Idea
I like to pop all the Valentine’s Gifts into a box or gift bag to display them. I reuse the same gift box every year and have customised it with vinyl using my Cricut Cutting machine. Please see below a FREE Valentine’s Cut file to download and personalise your own gift box.
If you don’t have a gift box you could use for Valentine’s Day then perhaps you could use a gift bag, wrap in some tissue paper or wrapping paper, or perhaps pop your gifts in a hamper basket.
Please note where I have included links below I could receive a small commission if you buy something but at no additional cost to yourself. As an Amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Valentine’s gift ideas for kids
To start I like to line my Valentine’s gift box with tissue paper. Here are some ideas for filling your children’s Valentine’s Day gift box. I find buying items from a pound shop, the perfect place for small and cheap Valentine’s Day Box fillers:
- A Valentine’s teddy bear.
- A rose or some rose petals.
- Valentine’s Day themed foiled wrapped Chocolates or maybe something in a red box like Maltesers to keep it Valentine’s themed!
- Pink or red coloured Sweets.
- Cozy fluffy socks.
- A baking set.
- Iced cookies or biscuits, either baked yourself or bought from a local seller or bakery.
- Valentine’s themed hair bow for girls.
- A love themed small canvas for them to colour in or print off a love themed colouring page. Pop over to Kiddy Charts for their free Love themed Colouring E-book.
- Bath bombs, for example like these Strawberry Heart Bath Fizzers.
- Scented body spray gift set.
- Valentines Keyring
- Face Masks or pamper treats
- A Valentine’s Day themed Book, like ‘Would You Rather Valentine’s Edition’. Or perhaps an ‘I spy’ Valentine book’ for younger children.
- A fun water bottle like this teddy water bottle.
Kid’s Valentine’s Day Recipes
Here are some fab recipes from some of my favourite bloggers to make some fun Valentine’s Day treats with the kids:
Kid’s Valentine’s Day Crafts
Here are some posts from great bloggers with ideas for Valentine’s Day themed kids krafts to try:
Valentines Home Decor Ideas:
I always like to decorate at home for Valentine’s Day, its a good excuse for some fun home decor. I’ve bought a selection of red and pink ceramic heart money boxes and tea light holders from high street shops and I painted some paper mache and wooden items from Hobbycraft.
FREE ‘I Love You’ Valentine’s Heart Cut File Download
Please click on the image below to download your FREE Valentine’s Day Heart Cut file. You can use this to cut out on your Cricut or Silhouette Cutting Machines. These can be used to cut vinyl or paper and card for other Valentines Day Crafts. Please feel free to use this in your personal projects. (Copyright Little Miss Eden Rose).
Thank you for reading ‘Kids Valentine’s Day Gift’.
Pin Me for Later: