Perfect Kids Valentine’s Day Gift
I don’t know about you, but Valentine’s Day is soon approaching and not only do I like to treat my partner but I like to show my daughter how much I love her too. So why not buy a kids Valentine’s Day gift too? Below are some simple ideas to put together a treat for your beloved children on Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Gift Box
I like to pop all the Valentine’s Gifts into a box to display them. I reuse the same gift box every year and have customised it with vinyl using my Cricut Cutting machine. Please see below a FREE Valentine’s Cut file to download and personalise your own gift box.
If you don’t have a gift box you could use for Valentine’s Day then perhaps you could use a gift bag, wrap in some tissue paper or wrapping paper, or perhaps pop your gifts in a hamper basket.
Please note where I have included links below I could receive a small commission if you buy something but at no additional cost to yourself. As an Amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Valentine’s gift ideas for kids
To start I like to line my Valentine’s gift box with tissue paper. Here are some ideas for filling your children’s Valentine’s Day gift box. I find buying items from a pound shop, the perfect place for small and cheap Valentine’s Day Box fillers:
A Valentine’s teddy bear.
- A rose or some rose petals.
- Valentine’s Day themed foiled wrapped Chocolates or maybe something in a red box like Maltesers to keep it Valentine’s themed!
- Pink or red coloured Sweets.
- Iced cookies or biscuits, either baked yourself or bought from a local seller.
- Valentine’s themed hair bow for girls.
- A love themed small canvas for them to colour in or print off a love themed colouring page. Pop over to Kiddy Charts for their free Love themed Colouring E-book.
- Bath bombs, for example like these Strawberry Heart Bath Fizzers.
- A Valentine’s Day themed Book, like ‘Would You Rather Valentine’s Edition’. Or perhaps an ‘I spy’ Valentine book’ for younger children.
Kid’s Valentine’s Day Recipes
Here are some fab recipes from some of my favourite bloggers to make some fun Valentine’s Day treats with the kids:
Kid’s Valentine’s Day Crafts
Here are some posts from great bloggers with ideas for Valentine’s Day themed kids krafts to try:
FREE ‘I Love You’ Valentine’s Heart Cut File Download
Please click on the image below to download your FREE Valentine’s Day Heart Cut file. You can use this to cut out on your Cricut or Silhouette Cutting Machines. These can be used to cut vinyl or paper and card for other Valentines Day Crafts. Please feel free to use this in your personal projects. (Copyright Little Miss Eden Rose).
Thank you for reading ‘Kids Valentine’s Day Gift’.
Pin Me for Later: